• texreefer - tube nem

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

andysgirl8800

Blenny Badlands
Re: March POTM - Pinks, Purples or Reds!

Ok, I'll try again:

kole005.jpg

Both pictures were fantastic... But I had to vote for the kole tang for the simple reason that fish are just so much more challenging to get a good photograph of. Corals (and tube anemones) kinda just sit there, waiting for their picture to be taken. You really have to work hard to get a good fish picture! And then, only one out of every 30 you take will be halfway decent -- the rest will be blurry, or have a smudge on the glass, or the fish will be halfway behind a rock...

Both pictures were fantastic... But I had to vote for the kole tang for the simple reason that fish are just so much more challenging to get a good photograph of. Corals (and tube anemones) kinda just sit there, waiting for their picture to be taken. You really have to work hard to get a good fish picture! And then, only one out of every 30 you take will be halfway decent -- the rest will be blurry, or have a smudge on the glass, or the fish will be halfway behind a rock...

haters gonna hate

:mrgreen:

Ain't that the honest truth! Fish are really hard to photograph. Especially when nosy little clowns keep ruining the shot!:frustrat:

But the month is pinks, reds and purples. His nem is verry pink! Not that I don't love your shot of the tang. He is beautiful too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back