Tigger Pods

YupYup

Reefing newb
:sfish: :bounce: is it never too late to add these pods to a reef system that is well establish. Are Copepodes eventually :lavalamp: reproduce back here is a question to all.

ok some easy qweshun to ask for.
:^: :^: :^:
has anyone one have success with tigger-Pods is it worth getting to add to the system, what are the die offs... :goodnight please let me know thanks:moped: guys

Last edited:
I haven't used them myself, but have seen them at my LFS. It doesn't look like you'd be able to notice them once in the tank due to their size. Keep us posted.

you can add pods to your system anytime. if your natural supply has been depleted, you can periodically add them. use only pods that are natural form the reef area you are mimicing. add the pods to your refugium if you have one. otherwise you could put a hangon box with a small pump, several pieces of live rock and add to the as a intermal refuge. they will then disperse into the main tank. naturally there are many ways to do this. point is to let them establish and disperse into the main over time, unless you have animals that are knocking them out quickly, then you may want to add directly to the main in a protected area. good luck keep us posted.

Back