Times are tough! My hermit downsized

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
He was in a big old shell for the past couple weeks. Don't know if it was the economy or what but tonite I see that he downsized to a much smaller home. Times are tough. :|

well it cant afford the mortgage on that luxury home anymore. Who can blame the poor guy. Probably is doing more physical labor just to make ends

I hear ya. When he bought that big ol' shell, he never anticipated that the economy would start tanking out from under him. His hours got cut, so his paychecks were smaller and he was having a rough time keeping up with his shell payments. Finally, after several months of being behind, the bank intervened and took his shell back from him. He was forced to move into a small, more affordable rental shell. He blames the predatory lenders. They made the big mortgage sound like a good opportunity. They told him he would be able to afford it. He kinda suspected he was being talked into buying more shell than he could afford, but his greed and ambition overruled his common sense.

And now look at where he's at.

I would suggest that he ask the goverment for a bail out.But he dont own a big bank on Wall Street,so that aint gonna happen.

Honestly, I saw it coming. When he moved into that big ole house a few weeks ago I was like awwww dawg, you all moving on up like the jeffersons! But i knew Red wasn't making enough bank to afford that crib, and all those benjis he was spending entertaining his blue legged hoes was gonna run out like a tank full of 10 dolla frags.

Honestly, I saw it coming. When he moved into that big ole house a few weeks ago I was like awwww dawg, you all moving on up like the jeffersons! But i knew Red wasn't making enough bank to afford that crib, and all those benjis he was spending entertaining his blue legged hoes was gonna run out like a tank full of 10 dolla frags.
WOW! thats all i can say to that one

hahahahahahahahaha

I'm guessing HC Hammer stands for Hermit Crab Hammer. But that's just a wild guess. A shot in the dark. A stab in the dark, if you will... :D

Hope your hermit has a good 401K.

what an oxymoron

Ain't that the truth. My 401K and IRA are worth a fraction of what they were a year ago :( Luckily, I'm not planning on retiring anytime soon!

I think the best that HC Hammer can hope for is that a wealthy relative kicks the bucket sometime soon. With all those gangsta snails from the hood roaming around the tank, a tragedy like that could happen at any time, really.

Back