Times are tough! My hermit downsized

So I didn't say anything cause I wasn't sure, but the other day I *thought* that HC Hammer moved into a bigger crib already! I was like awww no you didn't! Did he sell a few singles on iTunes or something???
Anyway, this morning I woke up and the tax man musta cometh again because he was back in his little ghetto crib! Actually, I shouldn't say ghetto. It's a nice clean little shell.... white with purple markings. It's nice. And I knew the snail that owned it before him. He was a peaceful, quite snail and kept it up real good, rest his soul. But yeesh... indecisive are we?! :12:

HC Hammer needs to contact L & R Block for all his tax fillings since his singles arent selling so well on rTunes.

HC Hammer is a has-been so he needs to get on track with his finances. L & R Block is here to help.

Good ol Blenny Made-Off, everybody loved that scheme until the frags ran out, then somebody had to pay. Poor guy got a stiff sentence 25-life in the overflow.

I wonder if during HC Hammers prime fame, Blenny Made-Off invited him to perform for all the other tank executives. His hit "Can't Nip This" was huge

Last edited:
LOL, too funny! :mrgreen:

All I'm sayin is he better watch himself, because if he has to go to the clink, the only spot available is an 8"x8" cell in the sump. It's damp, it's dark, and his roommate is going to be a big hairy green bristle star with a chip on his shoulders that's gonna make HC Hammer is biatch! If that happens, my advice is don't drop the copod.... catch my drift? :shock:

Last edited:
Ah its time for HC Hammer to become a lil more hardcore, time to be Hammer, he and Star Knight might need to collaborate, I think I feel a tank war coming. Sump versus Display...SUMP SIDE!

yo, a blue legged ho is a snitch, so if I'm poor or rich, I clean the rocks in the exact same pitch, Bitch! All About D-Side!

Today is the first day I decided to peek into this thread. This is some funny stuff it gave me a good laugh. :D I wish I had a corny joke to add to the mix but I'm at a loss.

no no no, he keeps switch'n shells cause he knows tax time is comming, so when the tax man comes around he's in the little shell, and then when all is clear and he gets a date, he takes her back to the big shagg'n shell.

Back