tips on using photoshop

There is a tremendous amount of tutorials online. Id probably start with how to touch up photographs. I am assuming this is what you want to do with photoshop? If you want to PM me your email address I have a lot of photoshop tutorials in PDF.

Youtube has a lot of tutorials.

I've been using it for 15 years so I might be able to help if you have a specific question. But a lot of the time it's hard to explain without being there in person.

Photoshop is all we did for the second half of my photography class and I still think I only scratched the surface of photoshop.

There are tutorials but you can do so much with photoshop and in different ways as well. It is hard to expain it to someone when your not talking to the person or being there.

But the best way to learn how to use it is if you have some free time play around with it, just make sure you dont save over your original copy.

This is a rad book, it actually was used as a text book at the art school I went too. I have learned a lot from it!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Photoshop-CS3-Photographers-Professional/dp/0240520289/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1236472723&sr=8-1[/ame]

Back