to be continued...

I am still pulling for you. I am SOOO excited to see what you have in mind. BTW, I checked with the post office and I think I can ship you a gift for your new tank.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Tic toc's usually go boom around here.

I want to see some pictures Doc Rigo.
What ever it is though,I'll bet a months wages it'll be worth the wait.

Wait... Since I'm a moderator now, am I supposed to say something like, "Quit talking about Rigo's man boobs, stay on topic!"?? Oh wait, I'm the one that started talking about Rigo's man boobs in the first place? Nevermind... :D

Wait... Since I'm a moderator now, am I supposed to say something like, "Quit talking about Rigo's man boobs, stay on topic!"?? Oh wait, I'm the one that started talking about Rigo's man boobs in the first place? Nevermind... :D

rotfl.gif

hahahaah !!!!!!!!!! rigo that's great!!!!!! and somehow you momentarily distracted me from what you are keeping us all waiting for

Yeah kind makes me feel dumb sometimes. Sometimes you need to get down to the very basics of things.LOL

Poor kid

rigo would make hasslehoff look like a shotgun faced dude fresh out of a fight with a wolf, and promptly after that getting hit in the face with a sack of hot nickles. look out ladies dr rigo is in the building

Back