to be continued...

Rigo!!!

You are in way better shape than me. I am so JEALOUS. In fact, you look better than Hawk for sure. holy cow. Impressive. I am so going on a diet. Damn.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

I suppose if you dropped me into the ocean, chased by tiger sharks off the coast of Puerto Rico, I would swim my ass off and lost weight as well! :bounce:

how are you gunna compare him to hawk like hawk has an amazing figure. sorry bro.... but by the time you read this you will have remebered (hopefully) our talk about this stuff. does cereal bowl ring any bells! haha well anyways I'm sure its just because of that tube sock pic :rofl:

hint..hint ..hint..all glass...

DSC03671.jpg

DSC03672.jpg

DSC03673.jpg

how big??? I love the lighting fixture. I am not sure about the background, it seems a bit too retro for me. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

dont worry dr marco...the background is gonna be gonne...that one was 60 g..but i want 75 or 90..they are holding one for me...i think that in 3 weeks ill have it home..they will charge me the difference if i decided to go 90...but..there are still surprises..more to come..

you have me tingly all over with anticipation. I am currently planning my next surprise, but it is several months in the making. I am sure yours will be much faster than mine.

Hahaha. Ever since we started the "Big Tank Club", everyone has been in such a rush to become a member! Every week there's a new build thread from someone who was feeling left out and HAD to go bigger (ahem...Dr. Marco...cough...).

I love the edge-less tanks Rigo! If that's what you're going with, excellent choice! I can't wait to see it when you get it home.

yeah biff? as I recall, I was MUCH bigger than you for a long time and YOU got jealous and went ABSURDLY big. wink...wink. So it seems like you are the follower...:^:

BTW what does one have to possess to become part of the big tank club anyway?

Hahaha. Ever since we started the "Big Tank Club", everyone has been in such a rush to become a member! Every week there's a new build thread from someone who was feeling left out and HAD to go bigger (ahem...Dr. Marco...cough...).

I love the edge-less tanks Rigo! If that's what you're going with, excellent choice! I can't wait to see it when you get it home.
this is like the flu biff..everyone is getting contagious..and i think dr marco has some good points there!!

Back