Toadstool?

Washburn82

Reefing newb
At the FS it had little polyps sticking out of the big flat part on top, hasent opened up yet.
IMG_20120226_121456.jpg

Now look at this bad boy! The smaller one is growing down for some reason but still looks as healthy as this one. Maybe i should seperate them.
IMG_20120403_152630.jpg

i swear its never happened to him before....... i just did a water change, alot of stress going on. :) haha

Last edited:
hahaha too much to drink...ive never had that problem with too much to drink..maybe not enough.. oh snap! I think he just feels inadequate next to such a big stiff one.. ya thats right i went there. :)

LOL. (This Arizona resident is laughing). I met the governor about a month ago. She came and visited my workplace. She's not the best looking lady out there -- I think life has been rough on her. Maybe too much time in the sun.

Might as well add to this thread..My toadstools split,,so the limpness was just a temporary thing..Erin ..Hannah im talking to you ladies for laughing at it :P haha Not so limp anymore now huh? These things grow like crazy, fastest growing coral i have ever seen anyways..here they are now.
IMG_20120706_144020.jpg

IMG_20120706_144027.jpg

Back