TONS !!!! of new photos for 2009 ENJOY!

Good pics Ray.
I'm a fan of your chromis! They are cool fish.

One observation....do you have any backing on the tank or is it clear?
It seems clear. You may get some great coloration enhancement in your tank with a black background.
You can buy the plastic stick-on kind, it's easy and makes a big difference IMO.
I added my backing while the tank was running, just cut - spray lubricant - stick & squeegee.

Looks great... keep up the great tank!

messiah.... No, I do not have any backing on the tank. I was thinking about doing the back panel but wasn't sure if it would look ok. The tank is a 6 sided tank and didn't want to do 3 sides because it would block viewing you know. The chromis are cool. I would add more if the tank was bigger.

Bigh55... Thank You. The tank has been running for 2 years, I just moved the tank from one place to another, so you can say it's a new set up as of November. I clean the glass every 2 weeks. I do water changes every week.

Reef, I almost bought 2 small clams when I bought the Bullet Goby. The were small maybe 2 inches and were 39.00 each, nice color too. Like a gold and white color.

Ray,

Forgot you run a HEX tank.....yea, it's tough to do any kind of backing on that since you want to be viewable on as many sides as possible!

They'll be huge
100_1101.jpg

Whoops, there was another page!

Back