too little or need more

Mine is at $650 at the highest usually in July and August.

i would shit if my power was that high that is half of my paycheck

Electricity is EXPENSIVE out here in AZ on purpose -- they know they can get away with charging that much because people HAVE to run AC for 8 to 10 months out of the year. You don't have a choice! So they rape you with electricity costs, which they jack up in the hottest months of the year.

!BSLOkBQBGk~$(KGrHgoOKioEjlLme88sBKB1m66tr!~~_35.JPG
So i ordered these 250 watt ballast and metal halides off ebay, I got all the equip for to a 2 light setup for 180 bucks. I didnt even have a gun when i stole these:mrgreen:

Good deal #1.
I'm screwed though. I don't have a hood to modify my lights in. I'b have to buy a whole new fixture. :grumble:

I hear ya. I need to buy new lights for my 90 before I can even think of adding any more corals than the ones I have already. Oh well. Guess I won't be getting new corals for the next five years.

I really wish I could sell my old light fixture from my 240 -- it's just sitting in my shed. Then I could buy new lights for my current tank :(

We could trade, but I think my fixture is too long for your 90 and your fixture is too long for my 150. Now doesn't that just suck! :lol:

I just measured again. My fixture is 60" and I can only accommodate about another 6" between the mounting brackets. I am pretty sure it wouldn't fit. Will 60" work for you?

HELLS NO!! We only have 2 LFSs in town -- one is run by a total con artist (he has reported his store broken in to and his merchandise stolen to collect the insurance money several times) who would probably offer me $14, and the other store is run by a jerk but staffed with a bunch of know-nothing morons who would probably offer me $16!!!

I think I am going to advertise them on Phoenix Craig's List and reefing club websites. Tucson is just too small to sell lights that big.

Back