Too much for a 25 gal?

Looks like a good package, but several people on this site have had issues with things arrive DOA and bad customer service. I would checkout reefcleaners.org

aren't they the main sponsor of the this forum? I was going to order a cleaning crew and some fish through them based on their deals and them being a sponsor...

I have ordered fish inverts and pods from them.. The pods and fish were fine but I did have trouble with the inverts half were gone when I got them.. Reef cleaners was great when I ordered from them. John was great and I got alot of extra snails in my order..

John at Reef cleaners is great, I agree. I ordered snails, in winter, and the box got lost in shipping, sent to the wrong state and finally left outside my house all chilly day. He was so nice the whole time, tracking and offering to send me a whole new shipment free of charge. Even tho that box was in Chicago and then Cleveland for a total of 5 days in winter most of the snails were alive and I didn't need a replacement order since he sent sooooo many.
Love reefcleaners!

Back