Torch Coral with BTA?

drm180

Reefing newb
I was wondering if I could keep a Torch Coral and a Bubble Tip Anemone together in a 25 gallon tank. If I can, when can I add a Torch? I know the I must wait about a year to add the BTA. My tank has been up for about a month and test results are stable with ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate all being 0.

I would still at least another month before adding a torch.Provided you have the lights and to give your system more time to stay stable.

Aint no way I'd put a BTA in a 25 gallon tank.
I just dont think that the water quality would be stable enough to support the anemone.

I plan on getting a pair of false perc clowns. Will they bother the torch if i don't have an anemone in there?

+1 yote, plus they get so big it would take up most of the tank.
Will they bother the torch if i don't have an anemone in there?
Clowns may totally ignore an anemone and totally ignore a torch...or they might go into the torch and ignore the anemone, or ignore the torch and go into the anemone.
In other words, there is no guarantee clowns will choose a live host of any type. They may decide they like your powerheads and live there.

So... It's safe to get a torch and clowns. I should wait at least a month to add the torch right? I'm really glad I asked on here. You guys are a ton of help.

Back