Torch

Doc

I don't work for anybody
I have noticed that my torch is not extending anymore. It still has good color and there is nothing to nip at it anymore since I moved it to the 90 reef. I tried it toward the bottom with slow flow and it did not really do much. I just moved it yesterday to the top of the tank where there is more active flow and still nothing. any suggestions? I would hate to lose this piece.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

I did enjoy it...but back on my torch....where are they supposed to be placed? current, etc. I don't like to move it too often as I want it to have a chance to adjust, but I am not sure were to put it. Sandbed?

Have you tried ExtenZe?The natural torch enhancement pill?

Burying the base in the sand is okay.I had mine about mid-level with low to moderate random flow with similar lights.

classic Reef!!! and you give me crap about my comments!

I will try to place it lower out of strong current.

Yeah, torches don't like high flow. Before I glued mine to the rocks, I just had it sitting in a wedge where it couldn't move, and the current blasted a bunch of its tentacles off :( Low to moderate flow, moderate light. Give it some time.

I moved it lower today and it gets low flow now. I have my fingers crossed cuz it is pretty cool.

- Dr Marco :sfish:

Back