Toxin issue in tank need help!

chaosfinity

Got Kalk?
I was moving around some corals in the tank and a colony of polythoas was torn in the process, since it seperated i took the bigger peice and left it in the tank and the smaller area was on a larger rock that had some other undersirables on it. So i salt pasted the few poly's left on that rock and the other hydroids i could find. Well everything seemed ok but now its been 2 days and my frogspawn wont open and my monti cap is bleaching at the edges. I have done about 10 gallons of water change since then 5 gallons at a time in a 80 gallon system. Should i just do more water or does something else need to be done? All levels in the tank check out ok.

thank you guys for helping me my monti cap is back to a tan color from white so it should soon be red again on the edges and the frogspawn is more than 3/4 of the way open so everything looks good. Once again thank you for helping me. It's really nice to be able to have somewhere to go when everything blows up in your face lol.

yea im sure every once in awhile it gets white spots from detritus and they do the same color change its comin back, Yea biff, i got a high maintenance cat, lol now that she isnt a kitten i get a bit more time from her needyness lol Nah thats a bad excuse i just decided to let everything be and not be to excited about it because then it just seems to take longer now all the corals in my tank have atleast tripled in size and that monti cap is twice the size of the last few pics i put up Its the fastest growing coral in my tank. My plate has even grown. Speaking of plates have you had any luck with them yet biff?

Back