Transport via motorcycle?

Kizmar

#derpface
So, it's almost motorcycle season for me. I can easily see myself touring to different LSF's around me. Anyone see issue with the possibility of transporting fish or corals in saddle bags of a motorcycle? Would the noise & vibration be bad for them?

I have done it before when I had my honda I just brought extra storage bags to put them in so it was bagged about 5 times, never had any ill affect but if it was a harley or something along that line that vibrates alot more then that I wouldnt even think about it. I cant even stand the vibrations or the noise. lol

maybe put them in a little lunchbag or something? that might make it a little more comfortable for them. The little insulated ones.

I had a honda goldwing loved and miss the bike.. but needed a new tractor with bucket and backhoe for the house a few years back so figured get rid of the toy and save my back.. :D
kept the fourwheelers though (got to have some toys)

I have taken a couple fish on motorcycle, no problems just normal bagging and in the backpack. Quick ride home and they were fine no issues.

Back