trigger type?

tnconcept

Reefing newb
Hi guys i been researching to see if this is a pink tail or not...This one I got have orange tail and yellow fin..dont look like any trigger I seen online..Any one know? He is lighter then the pic cause my phone sucks at pic.

IMAG0066.jpg

No matter what type of trigger you have, that tank is too small. They need huge tanks because they are very active fish. I would not put on in a tank smaller than 125 personally.

FYI I have my 120 coming in this sunday from glass cage. Please dont judge unless you know the whole story. The post is to figure out what type he is im not new to salt water and I know what size tank I should have. And He does not have those stripe he has light green scale. Thanks.

Boy IDK,kinda looks like a pinktail to me too ....its a good looking trigger whatever it is....i love triggers ..how did you get it and what was it sold as?

FYI I have my 120 coming in this sunday from glass cage. Please dont judge unless you know the whole story. The post is to figure out what type he is im not new to salt water and I know what size tank I should have. And He does not have those stripe he has light green scale. Thanks.

While you might be smart enough to know that he needs a bigger tank, many many many people on here dont. So its kinda my job to point that stuff out, because unless you tell us directly, we usually assume people dont know. We had a lady on here just last week that had a trigger in 29 biocube.

Miss information about what size tank a fish needs is pretty rampant in this hobby.

Back