triggers

not all fish are the same have 3 non reef safe in my tankand they yet to even bother anything a porcupine puffer a dwarf lion and a trigger and I want a butterfly fish next ( not sure which one ) IMO if you feedthem enough the won't have an appetite for anything in your tank

Not from experience, but from what I have read the clown trigger will grow up one day and will begin to get rid of the other tank mates. Love the clowns and the huma huma's though. I just wouldnt put them together.
It does look like they are being fed well though.

not all fish are the same have 3 non reef safe in my tankand they yet to even bother anything a porcupine puffer a dwarf lion and a trigger and I want a butterfly fish next ( not sure which one ) IMO if you feedthem enough the won't have an appetite for anything in your tank

How'd it go with that lunare wrasse that you got a while back?? :D

I have a perfect solution for you. Male and female blue jaw triggers. More likely than any other trigger fish to be reef safe and they will usually get along just fine!

Also I hate to be the one to shoot you down here but something that style will almost surely fail. All of those different types of (some) highly aggressive fish are almost for sure a money waste waiting to happen. Judging by the way the tanks looked they didn't look established to me. I could be wrong but they looked like brand new tanks (less than a few months old) and possibly meaning someone going off sheer stupidity or doing something because a shady LFS said it would work.

Last edited:
Back