Trouble with home page and posting replies

Salty B

Reefing newb
Suddenly I cant view home page and when trying to post replies I get this message.

LR2_zps85670017.jpg

Any ideas?

In the past I have been able to click on the link in the e-mail notification. It always took me to the forum and I was logged on, I supposed by cookie. Now, if I haven't been there for a few minutes it makes me log in.. I don't exactly like that.

When I click on my desktop icon it always took me to the homepage. I like to see all the new threads that run down the left side of the page. Now I click the desktop icon and it takes me directly to the forum page and wont let me access the home page at all.

My home page works fine...

Try typing in livingreefs.com and resetting you home page.. I use the forums page as my home page... and that part is working perfectly... I use Chrome as my browser.

..also.. I use Chrome on anything I want to stay logged onto, and let those sites keep cookies.. ..............and IE for sites I do not want to have cookies for.. I have IE set to kill all cookies on exit and delete cookies on it often.

Last edited:
Even on Chrome, once you're logged in, no more home...just takes me to forums.php. Doesn't bother me since that's where I always go anyway. I noticed since the new year I had to re login to my other puters.

After checking the little box next the the log on cells again, I again am logged on at every fire up. But on my Chrome the home page has never been a problem.

geez i know some didnt think my pic was POTY quality but not even allowing the home page to load wow.....lol jk yeah having same issues here no home page :(

Should be working now (I hope!). Please let me know if there are any other bugs with this upgrade and I'll squish them!

Back