Trouble.

yote

In Memoriam
Who else cant go into a LFS WITHOUT spending more money that you intended to?
I stopped in this evening after work just fro a bucket of salt.
Well got this:
salt.jpg

and all this:
tankstuff.jpg

and this Alviporia(sp?)
alveiporia.jpg

and this Candy Cane:
whitecandycane.jpg

And still got those great photography skills y'all have noticed:grumble:
I gotta stay outta there so I can get a better camera.

Good purchases! Nice looking candy cane -- is it a blue one? I have a blue one that has two tiny little heads. Picked it up for $4 at a frag swap a month ago. I am sooo waiting for it to grow because the color is amazing.

Its a bluish-white color Biff.And theres 3 more small heads growing off the back side of it.

Yeah Bobby,
I hate going in there unless I'm working in there that day,lol.
I dont spend as much money when I work that day for some reason.

how does the Marine SAT work for you ??

I like it Keeper.
After one does my nitrates went from 5 to 0 in about 3 days without doing a water change and my cyano went away.and the hair algae is thinning out.
I'm gonna start using it regularly.

sweet, i had never heard of it until last night on the show, when Rob mentioned it. guess i am gonna pick up a couple of bottles as a just in case solution.

Who else cant go into a LFS WITHOUT spending more money that you intended to?
I stopped in this evening after work just fro a bucket of salt.
Well got this:
salt.jpg

and all this:
tankstuff.jpg

and this Alviporia(sp?)
alveiporia.jpg

and this Candy Cane:
whitecandycane.jpg

And still got those great photography skills y'all have noticed:grumble:
I gotta stay outta there so I can get a better camera.

that marine SAT is the best stuff anyone can own i swear by it my tanks all algae free completely.

marine SAT is bacteria that competes for nutrients with algae and wins, took one month for my 125 to become algae free and now i have corraline algae again yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Now i use it once a month as a maintenace thing.

D
Your post about it is why I tryed it.The first bottle I got was a sample bottle the the LFS had.
Gonna get the gallon jug of it come Friday.

Congratulations on spending more money than expected there Yote.

How you dose SAT...once,twice.Is it a product you have to constantly use?

Reef,
You just dose one ounce for every 10 gallons of water once a week for algae problems and once a month for maintance.
You dont have to use it constantly.But I will be using the monthly maintance dose from now on.

I have been doing pretty good about not spending money at the fish store. After all, I do have SOME self control.

Nice frags Yote.

my ol' lady hates it when I go to the LFS yote,
I am alwayse commin home 80$ lighter than expected lol.

Good buys I will try that marine sat ,

I still don't seem to be able to find anywhere that stock SAT - even dropped an email to TLC to ask them who stocks it here in Cinci or on-line, but no reply. They are even in the same state... Does anyone know where to buy it on line?

Back