True Blue Zoos

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
I am bidding on these blue zoas and I am looking for 3 other people to split the price with me. My high bid is $50 plus $21 over night shipping. That's $71.00 devided by 4. That would mean each person will pay $17.75 each max or less depending on the final price for at least 10 True Blue Zoas! That's killer. I have been watching this guys blues and they are going for roughly $50 so we got a shot.

First 3 to respond gets in on it.

Let me know.

Yes get in on this Ironman. That's all for now unless someone wants to back ou on me, and they better not! LOL!

I bidded up to $55 dollars and I will take care of what over the $50 so dont worry. I want those bad boys!!

8 hrs until we know....

If we win please paypal your portion devided by four up to $71 (shipping included) to [email protected] tonight if possible. This is so my wife wont kill me!!

OK we got Salfin, Raymond, Ironman, and Myself getting the best zoanthids to date hopefully. The rest of you can beg for a frag later when my rock gets up to about 2,398 poylps. You can beg like I do to Brandon, but we all know how stingy he is..... ;) Kidding Darling.

Hi everyone

I have dealt with the person who you are bidding for and he is FANTASTIC!!! I bought a Queen Angel, a Pygmy Angel and numerous zoo's and my Goldentail Moray from him along with assorted brittle stars and snails.

Everything I have bought from him are healthy and well acclimated to tank life.

I have his website where you MAY be able to get the zoo's cheaper than on that website but shipping would be more.

Not sure of the policy on posting his website on this forum, so please email me if you would like it.

Thanks [email protected]

Guys- I have this sellers website where you can buy them for $30.00. Please email me and I will give you his website address and save you all some money!!

Shucks looks like i missed out on the ebay auction.....

Maybe someone could scrape me off just two polyps :question:

:grumble: :grumble: :frustrat:

How bout I scrape you off a bit of :pooh: !!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Back