True Blue Zoos

whatever you do dont let dave bid on them, he seems to be a loser. :bounce:
If yall still want sum Ill get them and sell yall the frags for $17.00 or less if they go for less. sometimes you just have to commit and get something if you really want it.

I won the bid on the zoos so when they come in Ill let yall know how they look and how many frags we can get off them

Great! Post a pic. Maybe you'll get them before the meeting this Saturday. Let me know how much I owe. I have got a great deal right now on Ebay. I'll let everyone know what if I when. He He....

according to his listing it should get here tuesday or wedsnday. So it should be looking good for the meeting.
Dave he said there was a corner of this colony that has 1 super rare dark chocolate chunk colored button polyp on it. I figured being the conasoir of fine corals that you are you would want this frag, Ill let it go for $50. of course anyone else it would be double for. I just cant rip off a preacher, by the way can I get a receipt from your church for a charitable donation.

yea i also have some super rare choclate(a.ka. brown corals) I can let these go for 40$.

:mrgreen:

ok so where you being serious or joking about the brown polyps iron?

bv

Trying to price guoge me arnt you brandon. :grumble:
Now see I was gona scrape you off a couple polyps but now you get :pooh:
And no there wasnt really a rare chocolate chuck button polyp but if i ever find one of those ultra rare ones Ill be keeping it for myself.
So hows that throne feeling O MIGHTY ONE. :bowdown: :bowdown:
Dont forget to flush :bounce:

I have a cut off wheel, just an oversized dremel, do you have a aircompressor? it runs off a aircompressor. I also have a tile saw but its to big to lug around ( much bigger than the one from the acan.) you could use it when you come to the meeting? what are you fragging? sometimes a hacksaw works good, or use a drill and drill bit to make holes around where you want the rock to break and then break it.

hey brandon when you get off work just stop by harbor freight tools they have a knock off of a dremel for 7.99 with a case and some accessories :)

You guys are killing me here...go get yourself a cheapy rotary tool and some diamond-bit wheels. They cut right through the calcium skeletons with ease and make sure to cut from the bottom. If you score the tissue with a sharp knife or scalpel in between polyps (goes for zoanthids and most LPS) it will break apart where you need it to and you will do much less damage to the coral.

well guys they got here this morning. Luckily I got two extra nano tank frags on top of the piece we won, cause the piece we won only had 29 polyps on it.
But they are just starting to open theyve only been in my tank for 20 minutes so there not ready for a pic yet. check the site in about 1 hour and ill try and have some pics ready.
I have 3 frags from 14 to 18 polyps on each plus one for brandon, I already mounted them on frag discs so they will be ready to go when you get them.
I guess it was david, anthony, and james who get first dibs.
By the way they look very good, the whole button is pretty blue and the outer rim looks like its gonna be brown, not sure till they open fully.
check back for the pics

heres some pics
zoos011.jpg

zoos010.jpg

zoos008.jpg

zoos004.jpg

this is a new colony i got, I did frag a piece for the meeting. (bright pink centers with bright orange rim)
zoos009.jpg

If you look closly in the first pic you can see brandons piece in the back. :bounce:

Wow they look NICE including your new colony!!! How much do we owe you?

Also how many frags of the blue are there besides Brandons? You said that it only had 29 poylps but it looks like you got 3 pretty big frags.

Thanks alot Brian your the Bomb!! Triple :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

the guy also sells what he calls nano size frags, I also got 2 of those. So I left those as frags and broke off a piece of the main one for the other frag to make three frags, thats almost double the polyps we were expecting per frag.
I paid $82 for the main piece including shipping, but I told yall $17 a piece so whatever is fine im not counting.

No I want to pay what what is owed. Please let me know what that is. Good job on getting these. You did very good!!!!!!! :bowdown:

Back