Trying to find a new place to order from

That1fishguy

Reefing newb
ive just order from Reefs2go.com 3 times the past 3 weeks, well needs less to say ive had 1 item die (radio active dragoneye zoas) , 1 order being held because i owe 2 cents for some reason, but yet i paid for the whole order... just wondering what else is out there, I use Live Aquaria for research ( are they worth ordering from?)
a friend told me about Saltwaterfish.com... are they any good? R2G just seems like their livestock isnt that good, but besides the 2 bad things from them i dont have that much issues from them

I have placed many orders from Live Aquaria and Saltwater Fish.com with zero issues ever from either. I have never used Reefs2go but have read a lot of negative comments about quality livestock from numerous forums.

Live Aquaria is the only place I order from, and have gotten far healthier and better quality livestock from them than from any LFSs in my area. I trust them hands down.

Yeah +1 for saltwaterfish.com and Live Aquaria. Both are top notch. R2G, I was not happy with the product I received.

How about me to Reefs2go. 2 orders in 2 Weeks with 5 Dead Animals? I've sent 2 Emails that have yet to be answered. 1 Cleaner Shrimp, 1 Randall's Pistol Shrimp, 1 Bubble Tip Anemone, 1 Coral Goby, 1 Strawberry Basslet and about half of the 100 Blue Legged Hermit Crabs I ordered.

saltwaterfish.com used to have a pretty bad rep.

When they credit you for dead on arrival it becomes "credit" toward next purchase. Which sometimes led to many many purchases before you get back what you paid or just giving up with credit left.

Back