turbo lag snails

fishbait

I found Nemo
i'm sure everyone here has a few in their tank. i just purchased my first two last weekend. do they normally just lay around in one spot? do they call them "turbo" for the same reason the fat guy is nicknamed "tiny" ? these things haven't moved out of a 3 inch radius since last saturday. is this normal? or did i buy two lazy snails?

If they have alot to eat they will chill,rest,sleep(whatever they doing).Once there little algae they will move around more often.

thanks guys. my temp runs 78 to 79ish. but, there is PLENTY of green hair algae for the much on. so maybe that's why they haven't moved much.

My turbos wont touch hair algae,at least not that I can tell.But they sure are working on a couple of spots of green slimy film algae.

Really yote,Mine mowed through every little bit of hair algae that was in my tank.Its so squeaky clean in my tank now that I put seaweed sheets in because they aren't getting enough to eat.

i like sea hares but mine got caught up in mj modd powerhead so i put in a long spine urchin since no one here carries any other kind and its clearing all algae out of tank. I got 6 turbos and they are doing great also.

Back