turbos DO eat hair algae

how could you be maxed out at 21? you should have room for like 80 inches of fish or so in that beast. You have 20 - 4 inch fish?

-Doc

Hmmm you're right, I don't have that many fish. My LFS tells me that in a tank this size, the little ones don't count anyways ;)

I will look into the Navarchus.

Lol you guys. I have plenty of hair algae to experiment with... They dont mow down the fields of 2 inch hair algae that came on that rock from the LFS with my frogspawn on it. but they do go all over my rocks, possibly eating the smaller hair algae? I have seen both the turbos and nassarius snails cruising over that rock with a field of algae on it at night. Is it normal for turbos to hide all day and only go to work at night with the lights off? There happens to be one working on a rock right below my clam as I was reading this, so I snapped a pic, hope this helps the case doc.
Aquarium266.jpg

Biff, sweetheart, the pretty fish are expensive. You should be able to find a good specimen for about $110. They are a little pricey, but SOOOO worth it

-Doc

yup. that is him. pretty, huh? I think another reason why big angels are not often seen is the price and how restricitve they can be. It is a pretty big gamble to try one that may just die on you.

-Doc

Back