Foxface, Rabbitfish?

Attachments

• turf.jpg
    turf.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,636
  • turf2.jpg
    turf2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4,562
nothing in the fish dept has done anything to mine. I have been fighting a losing battle for over a year. get ready for a long tough battle. Best luck hands down has been with my longspine urchin. thats the only thing that has done damage and it does a lot! (emaralds dont do a damn thing)

The best thing at eating that stiff,is your finger tips.
Most algaes,once they get started will provide their own nutrients.Usually but trapping detritus and other organics.Which is one of the reasons its so hard to get rid of.

I have seen some blennies eat them. I also suggest turning on all of your filtration and pluck it with your finger like yote said, and throw that away. You can then get a new dollar store tooth brush and brush the rest of it off. leave your filters on for about 3 days then clean em. IT will not get rid of your algea compeltly but willl reduce it greatly. ALso you can buy a uv steralizer which helps A LOT. Try AQUATRADERS.COM for the cheapest ones. they go in FW or SW. I never tried them in SW yet but we have the 36watter in my pond.

Get theeself a sea hare, pronto!!

Make sure your LFS will take the sea hare back when he's done in your tank, they run out of food fairly quickly.

Back