Two newest members

yote

In Memoriam
Thought I'd post a couple of pictures of the 2 newest members to my 55
Scopustang.jpg

My Scopus Tang

Mysixline.jpg

And heres my sixline

Looks great yote. I thought wrases were not reef safe, maybe its somthing else I'm thinking about.

Looks good yote...Sixline are reef safe kinda except around ornamental crusties like sexy shrimp,small cleaners,porcelain crabs.

i keep a sixline in both my tanks they are cool little guys especially since my new tank had some flatworms and now i can't find a single one anywhere.

there's more than 1 wrasse that are reef safe and six line is one of them. i used to have an 8 line on a reef but gave that to a friend. i now have 3 wrasses on my mixed reef tank with a lot of inverts. 1 yellow coris wrasse, 1 vanatu fairy wrasse and radiant wrasse ann are good citizens on the community.

Yote that scopas will get biiger than a yellow and eventually out grow your tank. Just to let ya know.

Yep,sixlines are reefsafe.I used to have a yellow coris in my 30,untill he decided to carpet surfing.

bobby said:
Yote that scopas will get biiger than a yellow and eventually out grow your tank. Just to let ya know.

Thats the reason I got him Bobby:mrgreen: so i'd have a great excuse to buy a bigger tank:D

Back