Two Wavemaster Pro Wavemakers_NEW

fatman

Reefing newb
I have still in the box two Wavemaster Pro controllers for powerheads. Purchased from Marine Depot but never used. Each controller will control up to 4 pumps. Will sale both for normal purchase price of one plus postage or shipping.

:grumble: Or one for half price plus postage or shipping. Just geive me a site name for an outlet selling for less than $124.95 and I will sale it for alf the pricw e your site advertises for a new unit. :frustrat:

i'm interested in one of them. give me a bit to get the funds together. how much would shipping be to 74472?

Shipping is expensive from Alaska. It would cost $10.50 to ship USPS Priority Mail or $24.17 UPS ground. This is using Marine Depot's order estimators for shipping cost estimate from California. Priority mail to Fairbanks, Alaska generally takes the same time as UPS ground, maybe one day more. From Wisconsin (Drs. Foster and Smith) to Fairbanks takes about 5 to 6 days. If it cost any more than the above estimate I will eat the difference, I would refund the difference if it is over a dollar. If you would like I can take the wavemaster to work and weigh it and give a more accurate estimate. Then I could also give a parcel post estimate, but parcel post to Alaska is usually three weeks for a small package, so it would probably take that amount of time from Alaska.

Last edited:
I will get it boxed up in the next day or two, and youcan let me know when your comfortable about me sending it. They have been staring at me to long for me to hold on to them much longer. As long as you can commit yourself to say you will pay for it in a timely fashion I am satisfied and will mail it when you make that decision and say to ship.

:frustrat: I got it boxed up, but was unable to get off the campus in time to make it to the post office either Thursday or Friday. I will take it up to the college with me tomorrow and have it in the mail by 1:00 pm. That means McDonald's for lunch. :death: UGH! Sorry for the wait.

fatman you still have another one right? If you do i will possibly buy it from you this weekend after i get paid. I need to see how much i get paid and what has to be paid first tho.

Got to the Post Office service window about 10 minutes before they closed at 4:00 pm. It is in the mail, so it should leave Fairbanks by plane some time Wednesday morning.

Back