U4BOYZ

Got Fish?
Tank Views:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7649.jpg
    IMG_7649.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,423
Hey for your equipment room can you add a few more pics? Also where did you get that black tubing your using instead of PVC? And why does it appear that you have a hot and a cold water supply to your RO filter? I'm a sucker for a nice DT but I will drool in a nice mech room like yours.

Hey for your equipment room can you add a few more pics? Also where did you get that black tubing your using instead of PVC? And why does it appear that you have a hot and a cold water supply to your RO filter? I'm a sucker for a nice DT but I will drool in a nice mech room like yours.

I wish I could answer your questions...but I can't. :( I barely know what the stuff is myself...but I'm slowly learning. I'd be happy to post more photos of my equipment tomorrow. Right now the server is mad at me...maybe too many photos? :)

Black tubing is either air tube or irrigation. Black is also usually better as it withstands salt and uv exposure.

awesome tank! love it
watch some of your residents some are not reef safe
but yeah great tank...

Yes...I did approach with caution! :) I got lucky...turns out they are all reef safe (at least in my tank)...PHEW. I had a close eye on the butterfly fish for quite some time. :sfish:

Back