UFO's/extra terrestrials

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by cthegame, Aug 25, 2008.

1. cthegame

cthegame

How do you guys feel about this? Im curious to know how many here have some gut feeling that there something going on and how many of you write it off as nonsense. There is a tremendous amount of evidence but who knows, it could all be BS. We're advancing so fast in astronomy and we're getting closer and closer to finding earth like planets.

Just curious what ya'll thing about this topic. My guess is the younger generation believes and the older ones dont.

cthegame, Aug 25, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. cthegame

hibye

dont show any youtube videos that i have to click and get nightmares of.

hibye, Aug 25, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. cthegame

cthegame

nah, no Youtube crap. What i want to know is how people feel about it from their own logic and thinking...no because they saw some fake video on youtube.

cthegame, Aug 25, 2008
  4. cthegame

hibye

One time in west virgina i saw this black dust go through the air(really creepy like a ghost or alien) it went fast to. another time i saw a blue light near my lake and there was sticks and leaves moving i ran back inside my house :) lol. I believe in them and anm scared to death of them

hibye, Aug 25, 2008
  5. cthegame

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

I think the mind can play some insane tricks.Especially at night.
    I wont say I believe in UFO and little green space men,but I have seen some things that I cant explain.But that happens when you in the woods at night chasing a couple of coon hounds.

yote, Aug 25, 2008
  6. cthegame

hibye

hibye, Aug 25, 2008
  7. cthegame

cthegame

I'm not sure if anyone saw the Larry King show where he talked to some government officials regarding UFO's disabling their nukes. I'll try to find the link.

Hibye, i cant come to any conclusion however, if i am convinced they are here, i would not be scared of them.

cthegame, Aug 25, 2008
  8. cthegame

SSalty Team Liquid Force

I believe in extra terrestrial. I meen there are a crap load of sittings, most fake, but some have to linked to other phenomenon.

You have to look at this subject with an open mind.

SSalty, Aug 25, 2008
  9. cthegame

hibye

IM only affraid of them sticking USO (Unidentified sharp objects) up my butt

hibye, Aug 25, 2008
  10. cthegame

cthegame

Agreed. Deep down inside i feel they exist and probably are here but i dont want to jump to conclusions. My gut tells me they are here and they are looking out for us but its just a personal feeling that i have. Alot of amazing stuff happening in Mexico.

cthegame, Aug 25, 2008
  11. cthegame

hibye

Question is are the going to help or harm us? probaly harm becuase why would a alien fly all the way to earth just to help us?

hibye, Aug 25, 2008
  12. cthegame

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

They are farming us Hibye.They use humans like we use cows and chickens.
    Just think of how many people disappear every year.

yote, Aug 25, 2008
  13. cthegame

cthegame

Hibye you cant assume anything. What reason would they have to harm us? Because they need our natural resources? Thats just in the movies. If they are so advanced that they can travel here, we can probably assume that they are beyond our primitive way of thinking and war and murder something they dont do. I dont know if they are here, but if they are and their intention was bad they would have eradicated us within hours. I doubt that an advanced species thinks like us.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
    cthegame, Aug 25, 2008
  14. cthegame

Bifferwine I am a girl

I'm a scientist, and I believe in it. I think it shows a lot of hubris and conceit to say otherwise. There is so much out there that we don't know about, it is safe to assume that there's no possible way that someone can rule out that life doesn't exist elsewhere. I mean, why wouldn't it? Look at the odds in a universe this size. Chances are overwhelming that there is SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE else other than earth. It would be pompous to think otherwise.

Anyways, like someone else pointed out, there are a lot of reports of sightings and encounters, etc, but lots of times you see these people and right away, I can label them "whack job!". But what gets to me is when you have very respectable, reputable people telling such stories. Stories from airline pilots and military pilots are abundant. I have more of a tendency to believe these types of people than the publicity-seekers.

Bifferwine, Aug 25, 2008
  15. cthegame

RyanG ^*Eternal Dumbass*^

I dont know about little green martians or even UFOs but there has to be other inteligent hopefully more advanced than us. The Universe is an infinately huge space if we are the apex of intelligence using only 10% of our brain than shame on evolution!

As you can see I have ZERO faith in humanity.

RyanG, Aug 25, 2008
  16. cthegame

cthegame

That's why its hard to come to a conclusion regarding whether they are here or not. But whether they exist or not, i think we will know within our lifetime. We're so close to finding other earth like planets and in the next few decades, im positive that our way of thinking, religion, etc, will all change.

Regarding the pilots, i agree, i think a lot of them are doing this for attention but some could be true. Either way, there is a lot of nasa evidence and most of the main reasons why i have a feeling they are here is because of what is going on in orbit of our planet and mexico.

cthegame, Aug 25, 2008
  17. cthegame

RyanG ^*Eternal Dumbass*^

PLEASE please let our way of thinking on religion change!

What is going on in Mexico got any links to some good reading.

RyanG, Aug 25, 2008
  18. cthegame

zippyjr123

There is so many other places to visit why here? And how would they get here? And why would the come to see us? But then again you never know!! how can they brake the laws of physics and move mass such great distances in such a short time?

zippyjr123, Aug 25, 2008
  19. cthegame

Bifferwine I am a girl

Even if it's not "intelligent" life (as we define it... As a species, I don't believe humans are so intelligent, compared to other animals. We are the only ones driving ourselves to extinction, after all!), odds are much higher that there is bacterial/single celled life elsewhere.

Bifferwine, Aug 25, 2008
  20. cthegame

dustin_P74

i have probably one of the most open minds out there, if science can prove it i will read into it, but i dont think there are living things outside of our planet let alone universe but if there are i dont think they could ever possibly get here, i mean the closest earth like plant i can think of is hundereds of millions of light years away and how is something gonna travel fast enough to get here

dustin_P74, Aug 25, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question