Uh oh...

I am so freaking mad, I woke up this morning, and my stupid ass dog had peed on the ballast AGAIN!!! He has no excuse, I was here all day yesterday, all night, all morning! So I got out the crate, he's going to have to be crated until he can relearn some fucking bladder control, and now I have to go to class and come home, and clean out the damn ballast AGAIN. Why is he doing this? Is it because of the new dog??? ARGH I AM SOOOOOOOO MAD.

I am so freaking mad, I woke up this morning, and my stupid ass dog had peed on the ballast AGAIN!!! He has no excuse, I was here all day yesterday, all night, all morning! So I got out the crate, he's going to have to be crated until he can relearn some fucking bladder control, and now I have to go to class and come home, and clean out the damn ballast AGAIN. Why is he doing this? Is it because of the new dog??? ARGH I AM SOOOOOOOO MAD.

Maybe he is smelling the hot plug from the 1000 watts of lights that you have so he is just stopping a fire before it starts.

Actually, it could be that you got a new dog. He needs to let that other dog know what is his.

Brian

Bjs right about why the dogs washing your ballast.
Now to break him from washing them.Get a training coller and put on him,and every time you catch him hicking his leg,just push the little red button.

Bjs right about why the dogs washing your ballast.
Now to break him from washing them.Get a training coller and put on him,and every time you catch him hicking his leg,just push the little red button.

yeah, and all that will happen is this ... :shocking:

I've never caught him! Both times he's done it while I'm asleep. And it's not because he's kept inside for too long. I let him out last at 1:30 am when I went to bed. Then I woke up at 7:00 am. I KNOW he can hold it for longer than that! He's just being a jerk.

In that case.Get a rubber pad and sit something on it that the dog can piss on.Then run a wire around it and plug it into an outlet.
I guarantee the dog will only piss on it once.

The mad photoshopper should make a picture of bif's dog pissing on that ballast and have it getting the hell shocked out of it. She can put the picture next to the ballast and that dog will see that picture and know better.

hey i know what u can do biff.................go buy a $600-$800 scout cam and set it up so when ur dog walks in front of the ballast to piss on it the cam will catch ur dog in the act then when u are done with the scout cam u can send it done here and i will send some money over there to u???? and aaaaaaaaa make sure u get a cuddyback perddy please

hey i know what u can do biff.................go buy a $600-$800 scout cam and set it up so when ur dog walks in front of the ballast to piss on it the cam will catch ur dog in the act then when u are done with the scout cam u can send it done here and i will send some money over there to u???? and aaaaaaaaa make sure u get a cuddyback perddy please

WTFMilitary.jpg

hey if u do buy the cam than me and yote can go scouting and shoot a new world record white tail deer now how about that......................yote help me out here!!!

Why do I need a camera? I know my dog peed on the ballasts. I have enough evidence without needing to catch him in the act. And having a camera won't stop him from doing it again.

Not sure what you want from Yote!

Once thou diggest a hole, thou shalt climb thy own ass out again :mrgreen:

That's the 11th Commandment. Moses ran out room on the tablets, so God let it slide.

Back