So this is my dilemma, I have a 75g reef tank, I have been having red slime algae for the past 2 weeks and it’s getting worse, I have reactors with carbon, GFO & Bio pellets, sump/refugim and skimmer. In the past with my old 110g I did use ultralife red slime remover with no problems or ill effects that I know of, but today that my 75 in doing and looking a lot better than my old 110g I don’t want to take the risk & and today my method of tank care is that I like to keep things in my tank as natural as possible, so adding something that kills the red slime algae bacteria, will probably kill other good stuff in my tank, or someone might say that whatever good bacteria it will kill will come back or can be replenished. I have heard that microbe lift special blend can help I got a bottle, but as of now I don’t see improvement. So to go with ultralife red slime remover or not to?????