Um snail babies?

I just looked in my tank and saw about 20 small snails...from my knowlodge I should only have 10 decent size turbos and about 4-6 other different snails....what are the chances my snails are doing it and I have snail babies coz there's no other possible way to explain how they got there.

flat shells right kinda small only come out at night?
call them jeffery
stomata snails probably spelled wrong they are a good thing

I took a few pix, they are everywhere, big , small...as big as a nickel, as small as a pencil led, or seed..crazy, im talkin at least a 100 if not more. These were just close enough where i could snap a decent pic with my iphone.

finished1.jpg

finished2.jpg

I actually saw this mating ritual first hand. The turbo snails all gathered on the top of the tank and (pow chi ka wa wa.) theme song started. It was a blood fest of white goo all over the tank. At first, being new to the whole thing, I thought they were about to die, till my wife whispered in my ears (pow chi ka wow wow) I blushed. Congrads!

I missed the mating but I have tons of pinhead sized snails in my tank too. I noticed them on the glass a couple weeks ago. I love that I am actually able to breed something in my tank.

Back