undoing a clam

maby its a male . and not into that sort of thing ?

My snail flippin stick has a plastic rake attached to the end ( it had a Scrubber but i yanked that off )

::WARNING:: Im a noob
I would try to use a tugging and twisting motion like you would use on a snail maby nugging the foot with your Fingers ...

Don't diss Duran Duran, man. Or I will "Save a Prayer" for you when I go all "Hungry Like the Wolf" and "Femme Fatal" with my "Shotgun" on your ass, do it "My Own Way" and turn your "Ordinary World" upside down. As a disser of Duran Duran, you will be "Lonely in Your Nightmare" and "Notorious". You'd better think twice before you reach the "Point of No Return". Or else you might regret "What Happens Tomorrow". It will just be "One of Those Days" for you. And I am dead "Serious".

well hello apparently we have a Duran Duran fan in the house, sorry dear but I am more a Lamb Of God fan, so you can make all the threats you want but your "Pathetic" attempts will only leave me "More Time To Kill" leaving you "Beating on Deaths Door" while im just sitting here thinking "Remorse is for the Dead" so try to bring your shotgun to my ass but I think we all know that the outcome to that will just be a "Foot to the Throat" as your "Laid to Rest"

Hey don't dog out Biff.It be a ''New Moon On Monday'' before I let that happen.I'll get my ''Union of the Snakes'' and ''The Wild Boys'' on you.All they need is "A View to a Kill''.

What the Hell did I just say.

What the Hell did I just say.

Something pretty gay......

Confessing your a Duran Duran fan is just like accedentally sleeping with a chick that used to be a guy and then telling your friends. There are somethings you just keep to your self.

Biff im goning to guess your a hugh Milli Vanilli fan.

Biff, Freak...as bad as I hate to say it...A little part of me died on the inside when I just read that. And hear I was thinking you two were pretty friggin cool......

Na Hawk...I was thinking she might've been a Culture Club nut....

What can I say,I'm a product of the 80's.(Hawk,no I'm not gay,ask your GF!):mrgreen:
If you were around or old enough to remember,they were cool!Its not like I'm a Wham fan.I listen to just about every kind of music.You young KATS need to open your minds.Now I'm going to get back to my music on my Pod....Kool Moe Dee,Amy Winehouse,Nirvana,and Beck.

Nah, no Milli Vanilli for me, thanks. But I do love 80's music! Thanks Freak for backing me up!

I really really wanted to see Duran Duran when they did their "reunion tour" a couple years ago, but the cheapest tickets were over $300 apiece. So sad.

Back