up and running

monique

Reefing newb
so after selling my house, and moving my 265 gal tank,major crash of my tank and the case of the ick attack from hell, i am back on track. just did my last fish and coral shop. kept my sterilizer running and i am not seeing any ick any more the new fish and corals are doing well. i am going to keep the sterilizer running for couple more months just in cas. so i just have to sit back and let the tank purcolate for a while. was a rough go and a real heartbreak lost 5 yrs of collecting, and you always have favorite pieces or fish you cant replace. but at least she is on her way back.. for a while there i had a still life but now i am back to a motion picture just needs time now. get this- lost all my fish from the ick attack but my regal tang. that guy should have been the first to go but he managed to hang in there til i managed to buy a sterilizer and have it delivered and get it up and running and get the ick down to a dull roar. he's a tough bugger. looks great now though.

Last edited:
All sounds good, I'm really pleased to hear you are back on track after everything that happened. That's awesome news about your regal tang! :thumbsup:

Back