Update for those that remember

fausto

Reefing newb
Remember me? I was the newbie that asked why my shark wasn't eating. Well just letting everyone who remembers my thread know that my shark is eating great. Feeding him/her 2-3 times a week as recommended, unfortunately my roommate (yes that idiot) thought that my anemone was dead when it was just closed up from the night and he took him out and threw him away. Don't worry, he suffered greatly, guess ignorance is his strong suit. We've had 2 fish die on us, one because my roommate (hooray ignorance!) didn't look at what the fish eats so it basically starved, the other just stopped eating and we don't know. We also had a mishap with a cleaner fish that attacked our sting-ray, but now that I've been doing the research myself the tank has improved immensely. So yeah, just wanted to let some of you concerned hobbyists know that the shark and the sting-ray are currently quite healthy. I remember being torn apart, with some good reasoning, so I figured I would tell those that remember my thread that, for the most part, all is well.

Back