Uploading pics from phone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by SSalty, Nov 24, 2008.

1. SSalty

SSalty Team Liquid Force

How do you guys upload your pics from your phone to your computer?

SSalty, Nov 24, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. SSalty

dustin_P74

send it to your email address in a MMS text message and then download it to your comp from your email

dustin_P74, Nov 24, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. SSalty

RyanG ^*Eternal Dumbass*^

If you use verizon you can send it to your VZWPIX place.

RyanG, Nov 24, 2008
  4. SSalty

SSalty Team Liquid Force

cool, thanks guys. I thought you could just upload the pics using photobucket.

SSalty, Nov 24, 2008
  5. SSalty

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

You can.
    Just log into photobucket,and where you upload pics,there is moble phone upload do hicky.It'll set you up with an e-mail like deal to send the pics from your phone to.

yote, Nov 24, 2008
    SSalty likes this.
  6. SSalty

Alexander

ssalty go to photobucket and look for your photobucket email address. they made one for all users for this purpose its WONDERFUL. since i spend so much time on my blackberry instead of computer i have figured out all sorts of cool things. if you just store you photobucket email address (usually its something like you username.6545@photobucketuploads.com) in your phones contact list you can take a picture and send it to your photobucket account for automatic upload onto your account just by selecting photobucket as your recipient. Its great and saves any additional steps of having to get it on your computer and trying to upload it from there. If you have any questions let me know. sadly it seems like they changed thier view of the website a bit because i used to be able to just log onto photobucket on my phones web browser right after that and copy the bbimage code and got to LR and make a new picture post on the go, but now i cant view the image code, becasue it thing its an advanced javascript thing that my phone cant handle. althought i thing its something i can personalize on my account to make it viewable from a mobile browser again. Also if you are using a smartphone and want to do it all without your computer i have also been able to upload pictures using my phone on the Living reefs uplad section, but i havent dont it for about a year when we were on our old school orange theme and i dont know if the upload section has changed much since then. and i was using wm5 at that time instead of blackberry.

Alexander, Nov 24, 2008
    SSalty likes this.
  7. SSalty

Alexander

just a quick update i went and checked and if you log onto photobucket and go to your albums and upload tab and click on mobile phone up by the upload spot it will tell you your address. just add that in as a new contact on your phone under the email spot.

Alexander, Nov 24, 2008
    SSalty likes this.
  8. SSalty

LionFish Resident Photoshopper

ssalty do u have a usb cable for your phone... if so you can pull from your phone to a folder like you would a Digi cam. then upload away... Walmart has an abundance of phone usb cables the companys are pretty smart and put the phones connection part on the outside of the package so you can try b4 u buy...

LionFish, Nov 30, 2008
  9. SSalty

SSalty Team Liquid Force

Yup, the phone came with one.

Thanks.

SSalty, Nov 30, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question