URGENT powder blue not doing well. !

Lesely

Reefing newb
Out PB has been with us now for 3 weeks. As you can see in the last update he was active gaining weight and a friendly member if our tang community. Today however he hasn't come out swimming , he has been hovering. Didn't eat either of the 2 feedings today and in the last half hour has been struggling to even stay upright ! Surely after 3 weeks the malnutrition couldn't be the cause. ? I am devastated. Any suggestions or ideas why this is happening now ? Thanks in advance. !!

image.jpg
Well I am devastated He has died !!! We tried so hard he was so beautiful. ! At least the last 3 weeks of his life he was not hungry & cramped in a small tank with no rock. Thanks everyone. !! P.S. This picture was taken exactly 24 hours ago. Dam

Sorry.
These guys are tricky, they go quick once they show signs. I had one go the exact same way, picked one up and looked like crap and try to bring it back. Looked good for 2 months and bam done. I am no expert in powders they are tough to keep.

Mine did the same thing Lesely, did great for 4 months then up and died, same with the Mimic. The PB was cyanide, the Mimic is a mystery to me. If I was down there, I'd take the liver for testing for you, the ONLY way to rule out cyanide.

Back