Using the forum

jhnrb

Reef enthusiast
I have noticed recently that some posts on a few of the threads have to some extent wandered away from the members post/thread. Try to stay focused on the thread and the subject of the thread creator. You can use several avenues to correspond off topic to the poster or others, i.e. private message, e-mail, (the one I like the best) start your own thread addressing the topic of your interest and there you can wander about your systems as you like. I hope this does not offend anyone it is not ment to, but, just for all of us to revisit this item of concern. any questions about this informational post you can PM me or e-mail me. thanks to all and less I forget you can also visit chat to discuss your system and pose questions, or comments. Thanks to all for a great forum. I am very proud to be part of this site and hope you feel the same way. we are all learning here every day. Thankyou to all that have posted kind words for me. I do appreciate feed back on the articles threads. let me know if you would like some information that is not addressed on the helpful articles forum. good fishing to all.

Just A Reminder That Back And Forth Comments Posted On A Thread Tend To Extend The Thread Greatly And Discourage Those That Are Following The Thread For Content. Please Use The Private Messanging, Chat Room, And Try To Contribute To The Thread. Discussing Your Topics In Someone Elses Thread Muddies The Waters, So, If We All Try To Work With The Above In Mind, The Threads Will Be Much Cleaner. Ofcourse If You Must Just Start A Thread Of Your Own In The Correct Forum And Have At It. Thanks To All For Your Consideration Of This Item And Welcome To All Our New Members. Our Site Continues To Grow And As The Word Gets Out I Hope We Continue To Be A Site Known To Be Friendly, And Helpful. Thanks To All Of You Who Contribute To The Site. It Dosnt Work Without You. Just My Two Cents Worth. Happy Fishin.

If You See One Of Your Posts Has Words That Have Been Bleeped, You Have Been Moderated. Remember Our Members Range From 10 Yrs Old And Up. So When It Gets Really Bad And You Have To Vent Just Use A Format Acceptable To A Minor. Thanks To All For Help With This Item Of House Cleaning.

We Have Gained A Lot Of New Members Recently And It Appears Living Reefs Is Growing. With The Growing It Becomes Harder And Harder To Follow All Of The Posts, So, With That In Mind, If You Start A Thread And The Purpose Of The Thread Has Been Met Or Accomplished Then Please Close The Thread. If During The Thread Another Item Of Discussion Or Concern Arises Please Start A New Thread On The New Item. If We All Try To Use The Chat Room To Do Our Back And Forth Dialogs, And Keep Focused On The Thread Subject Including The Thread Starter, Then Others Will Be Able To Follow More Easily And The Thread Starter Will Get Better And More Direct Responses. Thankyou To All For Your Efforts As Some Progress Has Been Made On These Issues But A Bit More Work Is Still Needed. In Order To Help With This I Will Be Reviewing Threads From Time To Time And You May Find A Thread Closed Or Other Moderated Item. Please Do Not Be Offended, If We Make A Mistake Just Let Us Know And We Can Surly Fix It To Make It Right. I May Also Pm Some Members Directly For A Heads Up. If We All Work Together Living Reefs Can Be One Of The Best Sites Around, We Have Made A Great Start In That Direction So Far. Hoping This Finds All Doing Well And Thanks For Your Help.

Just a tip for all. Once you have used the welcome forum and introduced your self, you may want to then proceed to the regular forums for your questions etc. there you will get more responses and more review. some do not revisit the welcome thread after saying hello and some do not go there at all. just a tip that might be of some benefit. For those i contacted that wish to continue to use the thread started, please do so for now and disreguard my pm to you. Hopefully this will make it easier. Sorry for making the waters muddy. Hope this finds all having fun with their projects. thanks to all that participate. I do apologize for any confusion I created. feel free to pm me if a need arises. Have fun.

Back