Value of Gold Bar Maroon Clown Pair

fishiesforme1

Reefing newb
Not sure if this is the right place to post...

How would I determine the value of my fish? Female is 4 inches from nose to caudel, Male is 3 inches nose to caudel. Both are very healthy, good appetites, active, great colors, fins in excellent shape.

Best bet is to check pricing online for similar sized fish. If you are trying to sell them, you will probably get less at a LFS than if you try selling them to another hobbyist.

Brian

Today I took the couple to the lfs where I bought my 80 gal last feb. He traded the clowns for a 55 gal. I'm happy with that!!! Plus, his displays and sale tanks are beautiful. They ought to be greatful since the tank they were in was a dump compared.

I also took him a clam and some polyps I found in the tank this morning cause I didn't want to chuck them. The lfs guy laughed and dumped them in the trash. Oh well. Karma for the thought that counts.

Thanks everyone for your support these last few weeks, especially Yote. I have new found respect for those of you in this hobby.

I'd have slapped a knot on his head fot trashing live animals:pissed: That just aint right.

But
You gonna set that 55 up for salties?:D

I'd have slapped a knot on his head fot trashing live animals:pissed: That just aint right.

But
You gonna set that 55 up for salties?:D

-sidebar-
Forgive my 'ignunce', but what is 'slapped a knot on his head' slang for? Is that like 'bust a cap in his ass?'

I'm just trying to prepare for my visit to Atlanta.

Maybe in the future it'll be for salt. I stress over the littlest stuff when it comes to the hobby, and seeing as I have 10 other tanks, I decided to put salt on hold for now. But mý barbs from the 20 long are now very happy, as is the pleco!!
I know, I know...boring ol fresh water. But they still make me smile!

-sidebar-
Forgive my 'ignunce', but what is 'slapped a knot on his head' slang for? Is that like 'bust a cap in his ass?'

I'm just trying to prepare for my visit to Atlanta.

Nope.Here in the southeast,we dont believe in busting caps unles its to put supper on the table:D Slapped a knot on his head means just that.Slapping them so hard a knot pops up:mrgreen:

Maybe in the future it'll be for salt. I stress over the littlest stuff when it comes to the hobby, and seeing as I have 10 other tanks, I decided to put salt on hold for now. But mý barbs from the 20 long are now very happy, as is the pleco!!
I know, I know...boring ol fresh water. But they still make me smile!

As long as they make you happy,then thats all that matters.:D

Back