Very Long Road To A 125 Gal. Reef

WTF was I thinking to let my wife choose the color for our living room walls? Oh well here is where were at,hoping to have trim on before I go to bed. The white paint on the tank is what happens when you lay a roller down for 1.3 sec and you have a 2 yr old. She got more paint on her than the tank though. :)

tank2.JPG

jermpool said:
WTF was I thinking to let my wife choose the color for our living room walls? Oh well here is where were at,hoping to have trim on before I go to bed. The white paint on the tank is what happens when you lay a roller down for 1.3 sec and you have a 2 yr old. She got more paint on her than the tank though. :)

tank2.JPG
I love you, You love me, lets go out and kill Barney, with a great big gun, and a bullet to the head, now we know, that Barneys dead.

jermpool said:

tank2.JPG

Acctually, I picked the color as a joke and Jerm agreed with it. I think that it needs to be repainted. I don't know if I can handle going into the livingroom everyday with purple walls. So jerm I don't know what you were thinking.
>|< >|<

Cool is that the water general off of ebay? If so I want to know how good it works out for you when you get your tank going. Looks good, and good luck.

I'll be using the water for my sons tank too and I'm sure jellyman will be using it when ever he runs out of his store bought stuff.

Back