video 850

my wife thought that was a turtle swimming in the tank and get very excited (last picture) - she has a thing for turtles :-) ... I'm assuming it's a sticker on the window right ???

Not a sticker I painted it on the window. To bad we couldn't have turtles in a tank that would be cool. "its little dude"

winy, you trully inspire me. i'm just speechless from the pics. i can imagine how it looks actually standing next to it! maybe 10 years from now i will have a tank that looks half that good.

Its amazing, its taken us over 10 years to get here good luck. I still feel that on a scale of 1-10 its only a 2 it has a long way to go. :)

Wow a thread resurrection almost two years old! :shock: Now it's truly like you never left for a while! Congrats winy!
(great video BTW)

Last edited:
lol she has so much water in her tanks it would probably fill my house up. Thats what I call dedication to the hobby. I will have to show my wife how many tanks winny has. She has already told me I can have my 16 year olds room when he leaves for college. Figure I can get maybe four 100 gal tanks in there. :^:

I need to post some updated videos of the tank. I will get them soon. :)

It does make it feel like I never left huh ;)

The fish in my display are not for sale.. There is only one black tang in there you may be seeing the purple tang? The air conditioner costs more to run then my lights. it only takes about 30 minutes to do a water change once a month and maybe 15 minutes a day to feed and clean glass etc. I love my fishies so I enjoy the time it takes.

Ha Ha ted you can use your 16 year olds room as a filtration room, just cut a hole in the wall and install a tank. LOL :mrgreen:

Thanks for the great comments everyone.

just seal the room and install a piece of glass on one wall make the whole room an aquarium!

i was just jokin about buyin the fish winy. beautiful tank though what percent are your water changes?

just seal the room and install a piece of glass on one wall make the whole room an aquarium!

i was just jokin about buyin the fish winy. beautiful tank though what percent are your water changes?
ya know the funny thing is I had thought about it for about 5 minutes then realized i had gone insane. :shock:

Not insane, just curious. anything is possible with the right information! Although your 16 yr old might consider you insane. Around here you are just "thinking big"!

Back