Video of Blenny blowing O rings

Caligirl330

Reefing newb
Hi All I am new to this forum but not a newbie to the hobby and I wanted to show you a video of my collection. Everyones favorite part is the end when my Blenny blows O rings! Enjoy the video

My 75g FOWLR is still new set up in march 2011 and I still adding so stay tuned!

Click on link below:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a84n2bdr2w]YouTube - ‪Saltwater fish and reef video‬‏[/ame]

OMG that was a cute thing the blenny did :D Welcome to the site!

And is it me, or was your puffer dancing along with the music :shock: LOL

Your tanks look great! I love that ric colony you've got too.

And is it me, or was your puffer dancing along with the music :shock: LOL

It looked like all the fish in the 75 were swimming to the music. Great pick too, that's my favorite new song.

Thank you all so much for your comments and watching the video. LOL at first I couldn't figure out what music to go with it and then when I played the Party Rock Anthem and saw the Puffer singing along to the music in the beginning it was a done deal.

I am happy to have joined and look forward to posting with you all!:^:

Thank you :D

I was a little concerned about getting a puffer in general because they can be bullies, even the porcupines, but the pet store owner mentioned how this particular puffer was very peaceful. He was totally right I have never seen him chase or get aggressive with the other fish in the tank. Of corse their is always a risk of him getting a little more aggressive when he gets older but I keep him well fed and happy. I watch him closely and he only accidentally bumps into the starfish, lol clumsy little fish.

BTW if you can't watch the video from this site you could try going on you tube and type citygreenclothing (our user name) and then the video is called Saltwater fish and reef video. I hope that helps some of you who couldn't watch it...

Back