video of my tank with sunlight

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
This happens everyday for about an hour and a half and its so cool....it looks a lot better in person:grumble:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIugevBlS3I[/ame]

:lol:this was a sunlight scene .....:D
It only shines on that one end.......

I just think you're being a little stingey with the tank vids..Nobody else on this entire site has the same fish as you do and you don't show us any sweet videos..Don;t you love us enough OhNo?

Psssst..Don't tell anyone but I'm getting tired of looking at clownfish...:mrgreen:

I just think you're being a little stingey with the tank vids..Nobody else on this entire site has the same fish as you do and you don't show us any sweet videos..Don;t you love us enough OhNo?

Psssst..Don't tell anyone but I'm getting tired of looking at clownfish...:mrgreen:
I have those too,i think they are afraid of the sun though:lol:
i did one awhile back....i'll get another one,but its going to be boring with just fish and only a few mushrooms on my grey ugly rocks:mrgreen:

I have a situation like that, where I could have sun for about an hr. but I am having some algae issues so I keep the blind closed. You don't have any issues from the sun light?

I'll have to take one of my tank (I got a little flip for Christmas... I can do that now!).
My tank is the same way... I get sunlight for about an hour and a half or so every morning. Looks awesome.

Here's mine... not as good as yours, Nemo.
I can't remember if this is the one with the kids screaming in the background or the dog bugging me, so apologies for that...
(hopefully it works!)

Here's mine... not as good as yours, Nemo.
I can't remember if this is the one with the kids screaming in the background or the dog bugging me, so apologies for that...
(hopefully it works!)

Erin,not sure why you think that...Yours is Great....:Cheers: I love it!!
I am a little disappointed about the lack of camera time that beautiful Niger got though:lol::mrgreen:
He is sweet.....i am really tempted to yank my A-hole humu out and get one of those...
No worries about the background ,i know all about it:wink:

Take your best metal halide outside on a sunny day, turn it on and hold it just over the sidewalk. It can't compare with natural sunlight. I've heard natural sunlight however is more likely to cause algae growth. DR Mac of Pacific East Aquaculture uses natural sunlight for their coral growth.

Mine does this too! I get awesome sun rays in the afternoon and somehow it reflects rainbows all over the tank. I will try to get a pic tomorrow today is cloudy.

Back