VIP Membership

Ian

Reefing newb
Become a LivingReefs.com VIP member today and support the running costs of this site. For $20/year you too can help support Living Reefs and ensure that we can keep upgrading the site with new features, along with covering hosting costs. In return, you will get lots of extra features on the site:
  • 1000 PM storage limit (that's 10x the normal amount!)
  • You can use images in your forum signature
  • No advertising when browsing the forums
  • Special VIP membership badge under your username :
    vip.png
Becoming a VIP member really helps the running cost of the website and ensures that we can continue to grow and become one of the best reef sites on the web.

Please click this link to subscribe to become a VIP Member:
https://www.livingreefs.com/payments.php

Alternatively, you can donate any amount to the site running costs by using this link. This link isn't linked to the VIP system, so if you wish to become a VIP member please use the subscription link above - this separate donate feature has been added on request for users that wish to donate any amount separate to VIP membership.

count me in... I just did mine. and i agree, a couple bucks to help keep the site up is awfully cheap for all i have already learned...

heck, just what i learned about making my own rock has already saved me more than the $20 for this!

Done! BTW, hey Ian - never get to talk to you, but love the site and the people. It's a wonderful community I'm really happy & proud to be a part of.

Thanks parrotchute :D I'm really glad you like it here, the community seems to be growing every day now which is fantastic - 2010 should be a great year for Living Reefs :)

Right on Dennis!
I really love how we have a core group of people here who actually care.

Now if only Biff can get those t-shirts out.....haha

Count me in too! This is by far the best forum (as far as people and content) that I've ever been a member of

Ian Is there any way us mods can get in the VIP thing?
I think was one part you had trouble with wasnt it?

Back