Viper's 90

thefreeviper

Im new and still learning
Well i dont come on here often, but i figured i would go ahead and put a thread up of my tank. Its a 90 reef. mainly softies and a few LPS. I dont dose so no SPS. I love my zoa's and currently i think im on 29 different kinds. Running a Reef Octopus XS200 skimmer in a 20 long sump. about 60# of rock and 80# sand. For lighting I have a AquaticLife 4 bulb T5 set up with ATI bulbs. This is still a newer tank and has alot to grow. Most frags that I have a small. My plans are once i get more money is to go Rapid Led lighting, a full Apex system, a 4 or 5 stage RODI, 2 mp40's and a mp10, and a few more odds and ends. Just times are hard so getting that all right now isnt going to happen. As far as livestock like i said ALOT of zoa's, 2 duncans, a plate, some neon pink goni, some shrooms, a large frogspawn, and probably a couple more i cant think of coral wise. Inverts about 75 snails, 90 hermits, 4 emerald crabs, coral banded shrimp, and a GBTA. Fish i have 2 percula clowns, a saddleback clown, pink spotted shrimp goby, mandarin goby, watchman goby, 2 chromis, cleaner wrasse, royal gramma, and a hippo tang. Im probably leaving something out somewhere. so here are some pics. Might take me a bit to load some up.

DSC_0043_zps2c3d2784.jpg

IMG_1650_zpsbe53bc01.jpg

DSC_0042_zpsdb13a77b.jpg

IMG_1613_zps25777aae.jpg

DSC_0066_zps9f8dd473.jpg

Thats enough pics for now. The zoa that you see on the overflow is a new idea that i started just a few days ago. My plans are to have the entire overflow with zoa's on it. Hope everyone enjoys the pics.

i did it like 4 days ago. i was going to glue some goni to it, but figured it wouldnt work that great due to its an encrusting. i about 5 mins ago tried something new, but i wont say what it is till the am with pics. i try to go for things i dont see anyone else do. and the one i just did i have NEVER seem anyone do anything like it lol.

on the over flow my plans are a 1/4 of it be darth maul zoa, 1/4 sunny d, and then 1/2 the super fast growing purple haze.

Back