• beeguiles - mixed reef with maxi mini nem

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • R3verb - one yellow tang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh im not hating, im just continuing to poke fun at Dana because he feels so bad for himself, his tank and his photography skillz :)

Maybe someday he can stop those comments, but then who would I poke fun at!

Lol....well it's the last pic of the bow front I'll post in POTM. I'm hoping to take it down within the next month or two. Maybe the two year anniversary.... : /

Thanks again for the votes and I'm still jealous of how flawless your tank looks Hannah

Does that mean will will finally get to see pictures of the elusive cube with water in it!!!! Oh boy!!!

And my secret its to take pictures the day after doing a water change and not take upclose photos of the ugly stuff :)

Does that mean will will finally get to see pictures of the elusive cube with water in it!!!! Oh boy!!!

And my secret its to take pictures the day after doing a water change and not take upclose photos of the ugly stuff :)

Yes no more pictures of the 46. Its now offically retired till it comes down.:mrgreen:

well, you have let the suspense build out of control....

Oh god this is so true. Like i said, my pocket book cant fofill my reefing needs so its been taking a while. Then the whole baby mantis thing happened which is causeing another speed bump n the thing with BRS and maintaining the tanks i do have up now....just been crazy around here.I should be wet by June sometime.:Cheers:

you havent seen my 10g set up? its in tank showcase....matter fact i fed em yesterday and only posted the vid on RC....give me a sec.

Congrats on the win, Dana. I couldn't decide between yours and little fish so I just voted for myself LOL :evil!?!?:
I am also super duper stoked about your cube. I love cubes- that's why I had to have one :D

well, ive been kinda busy with school lately so I havent been very good at reading all the threads

Hell i dont expect ya to get to ALL the threads....but it is in tank showcase when u have time to peak.

Congrats on the win, Dana. I couldn't decide between yours and little fish so I just voted for myself LOL :evil!?!?:
I am also super duper stoked about your cube. I love cubes- that's why I had to have one :D

Thanks....well at least ya know who you voted for. I drunknly voted and cant remember who i voted for. lol...ya i see you got that 60g. I debated between the 45 and the 60 for about a week. Decided the 45 because of height reasons and the sheer size. One radion will cover a 24" square so that just sold me.:Cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back