• Wildheart

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • pheasant29

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohno I'm congratulating you on the lead good luck :D and may the kick ass hammer win lol I can dream damn it lol:P

Is that a chalice Bj? Lol Idfk ...whatever it is I want it : )

No, its a type of acan, the LFS didnt know, so I will just call it the "Hypnotic Vote for BJ Acan":mrgreen:

Thanks for all the votes guys and gals. It looks like it is going to be a close one this time!!!!

Great photos, but if I can only choose one Wildhearts Coral photo will get my vote, but I'm not sure how to vote? Is my comment the vote? :question:

There should be a poll at the top of the page, but you might need a certain number of posts before you can participate in any of the polls.

Sure no one has my back that's going to hurt my hammers feelings :( and maybe mine as well....Hahahahaha :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hey, stop your moaning ,i haven't won one yet,and it looks like the trend continues ....i'm going to start voting for myself:mrgreen:

Hey, stop your moaning ,i haven't won one yet,and it looks like the trend continues ....i'm going to start voting for myself:mrgreen:

yeah I know I have yet to win one my self then again I've only been here sence (DEC10). Maybe we should team up and make this happen because some people win to offten and I'm thinking its a bit rigged:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:...... Or maybe i should just get my Pentex K-x fixed so i can take better photos lmao:frustrat:

No teaming up.

And is suppose to be fun, if you cant handle the fact that there are people who can take better photo than you, i suggest you dont enter, or you start taking lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back