• cvcdrk - riccordia

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • SaltyB - zoas

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in my opinion, I think everyone should have a chance, why exclude people from doing it because they have been chose to protect our forums from idiots and spammers? They have been here for longer than us, and if we are all speaking our mind, they should really have more right!
And also on a side note, I thought the pictures had to be vanilla, and no messing around in photoshop doing some funky effects. But never once have I said anything, I just carry on and enjoy the spectacular pictures that everyone submits!

Very good months too! Monki got my vote.

Yes my focal point was not the colors for the month, but surrounding colors were on. I bet if the winningest picture was his we wouldn't have said anything :-D I've entered for months and never won. I like the contest & try to keep the skew of things in check for next month. Thanks

For the record, I'm a "she" (I mean, come on, what guy would have a kitten as his photo ;) )

Also for the record, I could care less if I win - never have, and really never expect to since I don't even have a decent camera to take pics with!

And, finally for the record, I wasn't just referring to your picture. There were many photos this month whose primary focal point did not fit the theme. They were amazing photos nonetheless. But, like d2mini, I chose to vote for a photo that, while not as stellar, fit the theme. Felix, if you had entered your photo for the red/orange month, or for the invert month, or the anything goes month, you hands down would have gotten my vote (so save your photo and post it again during another month!).

I personally love this contest each month because its so much fun to see what everyone can come up to fit the theme. There are always a few photos that are artistically out of this world (*cough* Dana and Dennis), but I personally love seeing everyone's pics because we all love our tanks regardless of how artistic we can be with our photos. Its never about winning, though I do enjoy giving a hard time to those who repeatedly win ;)

Oh, and I don't think Hannah has won a contest before - so good for her if she wins this month! I highly doubt people voted for her because she's a mod, and your comment was really out of line.

EDIT: Apparently Hannah has won once - my bad!

Last edited:
I vote for the picture i love the most, doesnt really matter who posted it. Hannahs pic just happened to be the one i liked the most.

Well in my opinion, I think everyone should have a chance, why exclude people from doing it because they have been chose to protect our forums from idiots and spammers? They have been here for longer than us, and if we are all speaking our mind, they should really have more right!
And also on a side note, I thought the pictures had to be vanilla, and no messing around in photoshop doing some funky effects. But never once have I said anything, I just carry on and enjoy the spectacular pictures that everyone submits!

Very good months too! Monki got my vote.

Waddi dude what are you talking about my photos suck :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Haha that's true. I've had a lot of fun on here an you guys are filled with great info. I think my manstration is over. :-D

Waddi dude what are you talking about my photos suck :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hahah no seriously! I really do enjoy looking at all the photos people post. And if I'm honest, I could stare at peoples build threads and picture post for hours! So much diversity! I get so much tank envy! hahaha

Hahah no seriously! I really do enjoy looking at all the photos people post. And if I'm honest, I could stare at peoples build threads and picture post for hours! So much diversity! I get so much tank envy! hahaha

Just as long as it's just tank envy:mrgreen: Waddi :Cheers:

Felixfish, if you don't end up winning this month, you should enter that into next month's competition. It's non-coral inverts and that's a pretty awesome pic imo.

Someday I will buy a decent camera. :-p

Felixfish, if you don't end up winning this month, you should enter that into next month's competition. It's non-coral inverts and that's a pretty awesome pic imo.

Someday I will buy a decent camera. :-p

Nice I know I will at least try! I used my iPhone for that pic ;-)

damn i missed voting...my vote would have gone to dennis. Fish pics are hard to take and that was a pretty amazing one...sorry dennis :(

Yeah, li'lfish scares me now...I try not to piss her off ;)

I totally missed this vote LOL I would've voted lilfish, too because they're SO CUTE!

Congrats Hannah!
The next best thing to winning is voting for the winner. ;)
wow, i just realized your name is spelled the same backwards. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back