• Samhain - Lots 'o fishies!

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Dana42078 - World prettiest dungeon

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • ZyberGoby - lots of pretty things!

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • hoopsdaddy - Home of the foxface

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R3verb - not just a FTS, a whole room!

• docta09 - the lone damsel

• Little_fish - the tank that is no more!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats cc...looking at the picture makes me feel like I'm in some kind of underwater bunker with only 1 window looking out onto the reef :mrgreen:

I hate to be a bitch but there were some terrible pics in there :/

Having wonderful pictures isn't the point of the contest. Everyone has a right to be proud of and show off their tanks, no matter how new or established they are. There are always some pictures that are better than others -- but the more people that participate the better. It's fun to see them all. It's not like we are accepting submissions for a national magazine cover; it's supposed to be fun.

I don't understand why you feel it necessary to make a comment like this. It's really rude, immature and insulting. I hope that everyone that has participated in the POTM contest in the past, and was considering entering in the future, will still choose to participate in spite of your remarks.

I was going to say something but the ladies have me covered. If you don't like the pictures then keep it to yourself. I post pictures all the time and don't expect everyone to like them but would expect the ppl who don't to be polite and just move on.:twocents:

Dang I just missed the voting.

I hate to be a bitch but there were some terrible pics in there :/

Wow....that's a bit much :shock: I love everyones' entries (except any of Dennis's, cuz frankly his all suck :mrgreen: ) and I hope everyone but Dennis continues to enter!

Wow....that's a bit much :shock: I love everyones' entries (except any of Dennis's, cuz frankly his all suck :mrgreen: ) and I hope everyone but Dennis continues to enter!

Well yeah, that's a given. Dennis always posts the worst pictures. I don't know why that guy even keeps trying! Time to give up and find a new hobby -- photography is obviously not your calling, Dennis! :mrgreen: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back