Walking Anemone

SoccerPro522

Reefing newb
Well, I know that anemones are known to wander tanks but I have never watched an anenome walk the sand bed before. It was crazy I watched for an hour as it crawled up the little dunes. It got me thinking what are the craziest/coolest things you have seen in your tanks... mine is probably this or the first time I saw my clownfish host the anemone. Just curious

i found a pic of my old tank on here and thus far this

is the weirdest thing to date that has personally happened in my tank
my clam hosted my dwarf lionfish with no problem
any other fish that got close to the clam , the clam would flinch but the lionfish would literraly sit on it and the clam wouldnt even flinch or close

date 8/1/08

My nem moved right in front of my new blower and got one of his tentacles twisted so many times that it looked like a tiny string twisted with a bubble at the top. I moved the blower but the tentacle didn't recover.
I found it floating at the top about 10 minutes later still twisted with a bubble at the end really weird.

My coral banded shrimp used to have babies every 3-4 months. The crazy thing is that they are cabbibals so they would sit in front of the powerhead and catch and eat the babies they just had. The cool part was the 1000 little tiny babies twitching all over the thank, not so cool was they all got eaten.

I just thought of another one... I was cleaning the glass with a hand scaper and had my hand all the way down at the bottom by the sand and my goby thought it was a cave and layed down in the palm of my hand that was a weird experience

Back